Vishnuprasad N - Nominee - Social Volunteer Awards 2021
I am the volunteer secretary at Ssm polytechnic college NSS unit.
VOLUNTEERING FOR ME
I am volunteer at SSM POLYTECHNIC COLLEGE TIRUR In National Service Scheme and participated so many volunteer activities in Palliative care units and CFLTC center in malappuram District. And i got so many awards and appreciation from the collector and college PTA. And i got KERALA STATE TECHNICAL CELL DIRECTORATE LEVEL AWARD FOR BEST VOLUNTEER In the year of 2020-2021.
I am still a volunteer at my collage. And participating so many volunteering activities in my tirur palliative care and athor. Volunteering is my hoby because i want to help athor people’s for my self satisfaction.
1. SSM Polytechnic NSS Unit proudly undertakes the construction of temporary toilets required for Covid Care centre. With the assistance of the Swichitwa Mission and the Disaster Management Committee in strict compliance with the Covid-19 protocol, 8 temporary toilets were constructed at the Covid-19 First Line treatment centre at Tanur and Ponnani camps which were in the worst condition as per the directions of the District Collector of Malappuram.( our YouTube link :- https://youtu.be/2zWC_uRjg5Q )
2. The rapid increase in the spread of covid-19,On the occasion of NSS day September 24 at Tanur covid-19 first line treatment centre (CFLTC) were our volunteers setup beds, cleaned surroundings and disinfected. In the presence of our honourable formal NSS program officer Anil kumar sir. Under the strict adherence of covid-19 standards (our YouTube link :- https://youtu.be/dYqOHiOqJoI )
3. There are many people in our society who struggle for an early meal during the covid period. On September 24th NSS Day we found and fed a number of individuals. The distribution of food was in strict accordance with the covid-19 protocol.
4. Tirur MES College Jobs (05/10/2020) As the number of covid positive cases is increasing day by day, Covid First Line treatment centres should also be started. SSM Polytechnic College has set up beds and cots at MES School, Tirur First Line Treatment centre (CFLTC) under NSS volunteers.
5. SSM Polytechnic NSS Unit and Snehatheeram Volunteer Wing jointly undertaken the volunteer maintenance work of Tirur Karunya Nilav Day Care, Kinship Rehabilitation Centre and Wheelchair Equipment Tailoring Unit. Work began in the hope that day-care would begin as the lockdown concession increases. Voluntary maintenance work was carried out under the leadership of Snehatheeram Volunteer Wing and SSM Polytechnic NSS Unit.
6. The medical instruments in the physiotherapy department at Tanur CHC were repaired and equipped. A new sanitizer point was set up under the leadership of NSS volunteers.
7. NSS secretary Vishnu Prasad,Afreed and NSS volunteers finished painting the 12 houses in Edappal the area with three days effort.The NSS continues its triumphant journey by inspiring the NSS.
8. NSS volunteers from SSMPTC Tirur College, led by volunteer secretaries Afreed and Vishnu Prasad, helped to raise funds and painted for the marriage of a girl who is living in a financially lowest family.
9. NSS in our college accomplished a punarjani work conducted at Family Health Center at Koottayi, Malappuram,during 30 January 2021.We drawing some pictures in the wall, painting, plumbing and some electrical works.
10. SSMPTC NSS Volunteers,Tirur Snehathiram Volunteer Wing and Blood Donors Kerala Tirur Taluk Committee jointly organized the district level plasma donation camp of covid healers. The function was held at Tirur Kinship Hall and the programme was inaugurated by honourable muncipal chairperson A P Naseema.The camp was conducted in view of the current low plasma availability. And it organized with the help of Manjeri Medical College Blood Bank to provide Plasma obtained from blood donations of people with covid negative patients and it used for plasma therapy for those who are critically ill due to covid.